6 Most incredible Villains of ‘Spider-Man’
The brand new “Spider-Man” is sure going to stick to top headlines for a long time now. The awesome movie is going to cast the 19-year-old Tom Holland which makes him the youngest Spider-Man casted till date for “Spider-Man” movie. Holland will be the first Spider-Man to come over for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Read on for more details.
With five “Spider-Man” movies and almost eight villains already in the market, who do you think the new Spidey will get to fight with?
Well, thanks to its comic book counterpart, according to which the character is not short of bad guys and nasty villains to fight with.
Here’s the Top 10 possible villains for “Spider-Man” as posted by Den of Geek.
- Kingpin: According to comics, he first appeared in “The Amazing Spider-Man,” and instantly became enemy with both Spider-Man and Daredevil. He is listed on IGN’s list of the Top 100 Comic Book Villains Of All Time List, ranked at number 10.
- Kraven – The Hunter: Kraven with his animal waistcoat had been the greatest bad guy there is for one of the hit stories of Spider-Man. He seems like a fair addition as his entry will have a lot of amazing action sequences.
- Chameleon: As his name suggests, he can turn into anyone even as male or female. He can add up very juicy mystery to the movie.
- Vulture: The villain who has mechanical wings and power to fly, shoot and sting.
- Black Cat: Black Cat teams up with Spider-Man from time to time, according to comic stories. It would be great to see her playing a nasty thief, although she mostly looks out for herself only.
- Carnage: Carnage is offspring of Venom. While, Venom was already seen in Sam Raimi’s “Spider-Man 3,” it would be very interesting to see Carnage’s venomous acts.
The untitled new “Spider-Man” project is sure highly awaited and a big step forward for Tom Holland. As much as we are fans of the Spider-Man, we are falling more and more for Tom Holland!
Image Source: Facebook/ Spider-Man