‘Babby Daddy’ Actor, Jean-Luc Bilodeau Caught In Fire In A Halloween Party
Actor Jean-Luc Bilodeau was rushed to the hospital on Oct. 26 after his costume caught fire in a Halloween party. Fans are anxious to know about his condition and are hitting the internet to get some news. The ‘Babby Daddy’ actor is being treated in hospital for burn injuries. His representative has told that he would soon make complete recovery.
The 24-year-old actor who has suffered injuries in arms and legs in the Halloween party is not said to be in critical condition. The unfortunate incident took place at his co star, Mowry’s home. Bilodeau had gone there to attend costume party. While he was standing near the open flame; his alpaca Halloween outfit, which was fabricated with lycra and cotton balls got caught up in flames.
According to Hollywoodlife, Bilodeau’s representative has told, “From what we understand, it was no one’s fault and this was merely a freak accident.” The pictures of Mowry’s home were also taken. There were tiki torches dispersed all over the yard and flames were coming out of them.
Since the actor is in hospital, the fifth production of ‘Baby Daddy’ would have to come to a halt until the actor recovers completely. The shooting of the show began in mid August. The show is expected to premiere on February. 3rd.
‘Baby Daddy’ is a comedy television series of ABC Family. It was first premiered in 2012. The show surrounds around Ben who accidentally has a baby. He takes care of the little girl who is the result of a one-night stand he had. The audience see him raising his offspring with the assistance of his brother and two friends.
In an interview to Hollywoodlife earlier, Jean-Luc Bilodeau has said, “They’re (babies) comfortable with me because I’m always holding them.” “These babies get passed around all day. They’re incredible.”
Fans hope that the ‘Baby Daddy’ star, Bilodeau gets well soon and take them to the laughter ride via his show once again.
Photo Source: Jean-Luc Bilodeau/Instagram