‘Captain America: Civil War:’ 5 Facts that Fans will have to Deal with!
Next year’s “Captain America: Civil War” is going to bring forward the glorious battle between former “Avengers” allies Captain America and Iron Man. The battle, which is going to be a spectacle within itself, is going to be a bit different than the already known version. Though some fans might not like this variation, here are 5 facts from the movie that they will have to deal with:
- 1. According to What Culture, until now every Marvel project that we’ve seen has had a reference from the comic books, which help Marvel Studios with getting the nuances right. But this time “Captain America: Civil War” will be a bit different and the main difference is that character portrayals of both Captain America and Iron Man will have to be in sync with their on-screen personalities. Iron Man can’t just blindly side with the Government and neither can Captain go absolutely rogue.
- 2. With new additions like Spider-Man, Black Panther and Ant-Man, the cast of this movie will be bigger than movies like “Avengers” and “Avengers: Age of Ultron.” Apart from the three listed heroes, Captain’s team has 6 members and Tony’s team has 5 members. That’s 14 actors right there. No wonder “Captain America: Civil War” is also being referred to as “Avengers 2.5.”
- 3. Between Cap and Iron Man, it would be hard to choose a winner because both of them are right with their ideologies. So Marvel will really have to choose a diplomatic way to end the movie because helming the either of them as a winner might just piss off the other side.
- 4. Not everyone will be at his or her best in the movie. Since Marvel Studios will really have to balance both the sides, there’s a possibility that the participating “Avengers” will not be performing at their level best. Since they are just trying to subdue each other, extreme power levels will anyways be not required. Why do you think Thor and Hulk were kept out of this?
- 5. Finally, the Mad Titan will still be shown as someone who’s just delivering one or two lines from far away. Thanos’ full fledged appearance in the Marvel Cinematic Universe will not come before “Avengers: Infinity War.” So until he reaches Earth, Avengers will have to sort their problem out as fast as possible.
Movie Pilot added an elaborate description of the leaked trailer of “Captain America: Civil War” and made some fascinating observations like which side Scarlet Witch is going to fight for and what are the things that fans should be looking out for when the official trailer of the movie releases next month. “Captain America: Civil War” will release next year on May 6th.
Photo source: Facebook/Marvel Cinematic Universe