Chris Pratt as Indiana Jones: Know His Full Response Here! [WATCH VIDEO]
Chris Pratt has decided not to stop wooing his fans from all over the world. His huge commercial success which has not only made him the superstar but also the movie has written history with its worldwide weekend highest gross opening of $524.1m. The 35-year-old actor has been in the line of signing the next Indiana Jones, but all everyone had been eyeing on before that, was the success of “Jurassic World.” As “Jurassic World” has taken over the world with dinosaurs-sized footprints, it was inevitable that he signing a new big budgeted movie comes as no surprise.
All of his fans had been waiting on revert if he will really be going to be following Harrison Ford’s footprint. The internet thinks so, but when Kimmel asked Pratt the same question on his show “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” Chris left a room full of doubts, giving birth to more and more speculations. Pratt chose a way of humour to answer the question by saying that he has no idea but the other day he has missed a call.
“I missed a phone call the other day. Unknown number. I hope it wasn’t him.” Pratt jokingly said.
Although, it has been confirmed that Pratt is signing on more and more movies including “Jurassic World 2” and the dates seem to have been going pretty tight with “Guardians of the Galaxy 2” looking forward to release on May 5, 2017 and “Jurassic World 2” under working.
In an interview with Vanity Fair, Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy had informed earlier in May that they haven’t even zeroed down on a script yet and casting doesn’t seem to be done for at least a year for now.
“It will one day be made inside this company. When it will happen, I’m not quite sure. We haven’t started working on a script yet, but we are talking about it.” Kennedy told Vanity Fair.
For more updates on celebrities, movies and tv, stick with Movie News Guide (MNG).
Photo Source: WikiMedia Commons