‘Fifty Shades Darker’ Jamie Dornan Confirms Full Frontal In Sequel! More Intimate Scenes With Dakota Johnson?
“Fifty Shades Darker” movie spoilers hinted that Jamie Dornan has agreed to go on full frontal for the “Fifty Shades of Grey” sequel.
Several reports have claimed that Jamie Dornan has confirmed that he will go on full frontal in “Fifty Shades Darker.” It has long been rumored that executive producers have offered the actor a $1.5 million bonus if he will bare it all. This is definitely a step-up given that he and Dakota Johnson were given $250,000 each for “Fifty Shades of Grey.”
It was also said that both actors’ contracts were still in negotiations for the sequel. Reports claim that Jamie and Dakota wanted a six-digit paycheck to return this time around. This is not surprising given how the erotic film’s box office success.
Meanwhile, Inquistr previously reported that the sequel will more uncut scenes between Jamie Dornan (Christian Grey) and Dakota Johnson (Anastasia Steele.) Movie News Guide also shared that the intimate scenes between the two will get raunchier and steamier in “Fifty Shades Darker.”
Previously, it has been rumored that Jamie Dornan will be leaving the franchise because his wife, Amelia Warner is jealous of onscreen partner Dakota Johnson. It was mentioned that she was “uncomfortable with the sex scenes” and wanted the actor to pursue another role. Jame, however, was quick to dismiss the rumors and said that he’s actually looking forward to doing the sequel.
During the interview, he said that he was “delighted that the film is breaking box office records worldwide” and added that he could not wait to do more scenes with Dakota in the next movie.
“Fifty Shades Darker” is set to hit theatres on February 10, 2017.
There you have it on the latest news about “Fifty Shades Darker” movie. Do you think Jamie Dornan is ready to bare it all in the sequel? Sound off in the comments below.
Photo Source: Facebook/Fifty Shades of Grey