‘Fifty Shades Darker’ Movie Cast Updates: Charlize Theron And Henry Cavill Confirmed For Sequel?
“Fifty Shades Darker,” the second instalment in movie of E L James erotic novel series “Fifty Shades” is set to release on February 10, 2017. The final instalment of the franchise “Fifty Shades Freed” will be releasing on February 9, 2018. The “Fifty Shades” franchise is carrying on very hush-hush activities for “Fifty Shades Darker” movie. We bring you here all the latest updates of the new movie in the franchise “Fifty Shades Darker” holds:
- Jack Hyde: Jack Hyde who will be a stalker boss in the movie “Fifty Shades Darker” of Anastasia’s new office will be demanding sex from her and Ana too will have a more inclination towards him. The role is to rumoured to be played by Henry Cavill, Superman of Marvel’s “Batman vs Superman: Dawn Of Justice.”
- The Start of “Fifty Shades Darker” and Filming: The second movie in the franchise will start from the moment where it last left in “Fifty Shades of Grey”. “Fifty Shades Darker” will commence its filming during the New Years’.
- Singer Rita Ora Will Return: Her role of Mia Grey was not really appreciated but she is definitely reprising her role in “Fifty Shades Darker.”
- Charlize Theron as Mrs Robinson: It is rumoured that Charlize Theron is being considered for the role of ‘Mrs. Robinson’ Elena Lincoln. She will be introduced to Ana for the first time
- The Love Triangle: Jack Hyde, the stalker boss; Ana and Grey, the obsessive boyfriend will be having a love triangle and Ana will be figuring out as to what is the intention of two guys towards her.
- Kate Knows it all: Kate played by Eloise Mumford will be reprising her role and will get to know the real relationship between Ana and Christian Grey.
- Less BDSM: The movie will maintain less BDSM and focus more on thrilling story-telling.
- The End of “Fifty Shades Darker”: As in the novel, Ana will make a choice and marry Grey. Jack Hyde swears revenge and Elena will leave as the business relationship with Grey has been put to a stop.