Five Nights at Freddy’s: Top 10 Facts About Toy Bonnie [WATCH VIDEO]
When a video clip like this is both cute and scray, sign us in.
Five Nights at Freddy’s have released several teaser images, and it appears that Toy Bonnie may appear on the third installment.
The released teaser image shows a slightly different Toy Bonnie compared to other characters that have been redesigned. He now sports a shiny blue color, and his tummy and the insides of his ear shows a pale hue of powder blue. His eyes and eyelids have all been redesigned as well
With all of these changes, here are some facts about Toy Bonnie:
- When the mask is put on in the office, it’ll be only Toy Bonnie that would be seen moving about.
- Toy Bonnie and another animatronic Mangle are the only new ones that have their colors redesigned compared to their counterparts.
- He, along with another animatronic BB, will be the only one that will never show the endoskeleton in their eyes.
- He was also the only animatronic that was taken off at the end of Night 6 probably due to breaking down.
- Toy Bonnie’s eyeless screens are the only ones to be featured.
- He was also featured to be an unlockable character that becomes the prize for the player after finishing a particular preset.
- The pupils of his eyes also become smaller, giving a more disturbing feel as he attacks the player.
- He also has a shadow that appears as a hallucination inside the office. If the player stares at it for a long time, it might crash the game.
- He was also one of the new animatronics that will often be seen moving, but later on, another animatronic will be active as well
- Toy Bonnie, along with other two animatronics, is the only one that does not go outside of the office.
Share us your thoughts by posting your comments below.
For more entertainment features, keep tabs on Movie News Guide (MNG).
Photo source: Wikimedia Commons/SantiLazo02