Five Unanswered Questions In ‘Star Wars Episode VII’
Before we start we should warn you about heavy Spoiler ahead. Star Wars: The Force Awakens released in majority of the countries worldwide and have received immense success in all of them. The speculation regarding the storyline created a huge hype over the social media network, and since the movie was making its way after ten long year it was least expected. The films like Harry Potter and Star Wars, which have its story dependent upon its predecessors, immediately become a cause of attention after its release building speculation regarding their next venture.
The Star Wars Episode VII has had an identical effect, with many former questions were answered and a lot more created. As stated by Screenrant here are a few examples of the question created.
- The Escape of Poe Dameron from Jakku: A huge mystery when Poe and Finn crashed in Jakku, Finn presumes Poe to be dead and returns to Resistance with BB-8 and Poe’s mantle. However Poe reaches the resistance before Finn and BB-8, the fact which Finn does not care of is shocking.
- The Mystery of the Map: The very existence of the Map is unclear, if our presumption is believed since R2-D2 had a copy, Luke Skywalker must be involved in its creation, how did the First Order and Kylo Ren obtained the copy and what circumstances led Luke with no option but to get the Map discovered.
- The Arm of C-3PO: The only person not to recognize the difference in the arm of C-3PO is Han and Leia owing to their intimate scene, however the arm came to notice during the trailers, but the hope of its explanation in the film were nothing but dashed.
- Rey’s powerful revelation: After getting notice of The Force and Jedi, the fact that, Rey without any training was able to control the mind of a Stormtrooper and also defeat Kylo Ren in combat, was nothing less than shocking.
- The Similarity between Kylo Ren and Darth Vader’s helmet: At the end of Return of the Jedi, Luke destroys the helmet by burning it along with the body of his father. Now coming to episode VII the same helmet with minimal damage appears out of nowhere in the hands of Kylo Ren is something very questionable.
With the kind of huge franchise in the form of Star Wars calling the above as glitches will be understatement, however if those are not answered in the next film, it will certainly remain as some of the biggest editing mistakes or shortcoming in the history of the series.
Image Source: Star Wars/Facebook