‘Game of Thrones’ Season 6: 3 Things We Want To See
“Game of Thrones” fans are not able to overcome the shocks they got from Season 5 finale. No more of Jon Snow has left everyone in mystery as to ‘what is actually coming’ with the upcoming sixth season. The mystery and speculations for the new season are numerous and every news over the media is adding the extra ounces. Read on.
“Game of Thrones” Season 5 finale episode “Mother’s Mercy” had an estimated of 8.1 million viewers which is higher than any other previous episode by the series. With the added wait and weight on the story of the new season, below are the 3 things we definitely wish to see in “Game of Thrones” Season 6 and are actually very much can possibly be present in Season 6:
- Jon Snow: Okay, this had to top the list! We won’t be asking for Jon Snow to return right away but slowly and steadily when it makes sense, he should return. Kit Harrington had himself confirmed the death of his character. He said that he won’t return for Season 6 but he can return for Season 7.
- Dragons: This has been confirmed too, there surely going to be dragons in Season 6 of “Game of Thrones.” We have seen the brief preview of the dragons in season 5, Daenerys’ babies, gifted at her wedding. The man behind those visual effects, Joe Bauer had confirmed to Yahoo! that there are going to be dragons and too big ones, “double in size, spanning 120ft from wingtip to wingtip.”
- Winter Has Come: The winter has been coming for over 5 seasons now. It looks like the mystery and secrecy of Season 6 that it is definitely going to come to take its toll on humanity.
Meanwhile, the directors list for “Game of Thrones” Season 6 has been revealed:
- Jeremy Podeswa – Episodes 1 & 2
- Daniel Sackheim – Episodes 3 & 4
- Jack Bender – Episodes 5 & 6
- Mark Mylod – Episodes 7 & 8
- Miguel Sapochnik – Episodes 9 &10
For more interesting movie news and updates follow Movie News Guide (MNG).
Image Source: Facebook/ Game of Thrones