‘The Hills’ Star Stephanie Pratt Rushed to London Hospital After Poisonous Spider Bite
“The Hills” actress Stephanie Pratt dashed to the emergency room because of a serious spider bite. Read on for more details.
Last Friday, September 25th, Pratt woke up with a spider bite under her eye. She told TMZ that her face was so swollen after the bite and it looked like she had a tumor. She also added that one of her eyes was temporarily blind and her face was left numb.
29-year-old Stephanie Pratt, who now lives in London, immediately went to a hospital to get antibiotics for the swelling. The actress also had to drain the puss from the large bite. She even tweeted about what happened to her that day.
Stephanie managed to snap an image of her wound before going to the hospital. She posted the picture on her Instagram page.
The caption reads: “No time for hair & makeup = beanie & fake glasses to the Dr I go!”
According to Stephanie, the doctors believe that she was bitten by a black widow spider. The actress still managed to maintain her sense of humor by tweeting about the carrot cake that she ate in the hospital’s coffee shop.
After that, she went home to have some rest and watch “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”
She also said that she enjoyed looking at her pretty get well flowers.
According to FOX 411, Stephanie Pratt thanked her fans on Friday afternoon. She also said that she was feeling a lot better.
It will be recalled that earlier this year, Pratt released a memoir called “Made in Reality: From the Hills of L.A. to London’s Made in Chelsea.” In the said memoir, she talked about her crystal meth addiction when she was a teenager and how she struggled with bulimia. She claimed that her parents “turned a blind eye” on her addiction problems.
Photo Source: Instagram/Stephanie Pratt