Miley Cyrus lets us in on a few details about her upcoming Bangerz Tour
Miley Cyrus has revealed a couple of things about her upcoming Bangerz Tour. According to reports coming in, the star won’t simply be giving us a mere performance of sing and dance, but she will also give away some ‘personalized objects’ for her fans to take home with.
“I’m a little bit of a hoarder,” the star said in a telephone press conference Wednesday. “So I hope my fans become hoarders.” The star went on to say that she’ll have things, or to be more specific, collectible items ‘falling out of the sky’ for her fans to take home.
Cyrus said at a press conference that she’ll featuring animals on stage, though she did mention that the animals being presented will more imaginary than real. From what Miley’s saying its hard to expect as to what she will be doing on stage with imaginary animals and give aways falling from the sky.
Extra details could not be managed as Cyrus let her publicist select all of the questions during the conference. The publicist made sure that the questions and queries were as feather light as possible.
Apart from that Cyrus also emphasizes that her show won’t be overly choreographed, however, she did mention that it will open and close on a high note.
Cyrus’s tour starts Feb. 14 and will have stunts, props and even animals, with outfits by Marc Jacobs and Jeremy Scott; tour comes to New York in April.
Check out the dates of her Bangerz Tour 2014 below:
- February 14: Vancouver, BC Pepsi Live @ Rogers Arena
- February 16: Tacoma, WA Tacoma Dome
- February 20: Anaheim, CA Honda Center
- February 22: Los Angeles, CA Staples Center
- February 24: Oakland, CA Oracle Arena
- February 25: San Jose, CA SAP Center
- February 27: Phoenix, AZ US Airways Center
- March 1: Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand Garden Arena
- March 4: Denver, CO Pepsi Center
- March 6: Omaha, NE CenturyLink Center
- March 7: Chicago, IL Allstate Arena
- March 9: Milwaukee, MI BMO Harris Bradley Center
- March 10: St. Paul, MI Xcel Energy Center
- March 12: Dallas, TX American Airlines Center
- March 13: Tulsa, OK BOK Center
- March 15: San Antonio, TX AT&T Center
- March 16: Houston, TX Toyota Center
- March 18: New Orleans, LA New Orleans Arena
- March 20: Tampa, FL Tampa Bay Times Forum
- March 22: Miami, FL American Airlines Arena
- March 24: Orlando, FL Amway Center
- March 25: Atlanta, GA Philips Arena
- March 29: Montreal, QC Bell Centre
- March 31: Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
- April 2: Boston, MA TD Garden
- April 3: East Rutherford, NJ IZOD Center
- April 5: Brooklyn, NY Barclays Center
- April 7: Charlotte, NC Time Warner Cable Arena
- April 8: Raleigh, NC PNC Arena
- April 10: Washington, DC Verizon Center
- April 12: Detroit, MI The Palace Of Auburn Hills
- April 13: Columbus, OH Schottenstein Center
- April 15: Kansas City, MO Sprint Center
- April 16: St. Louis, MO Scottrade Center
- April 18: Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena
- April 19: Louisville, KY KFC YUM! Center
- April 22: Philadelphia, PA Wells Fargo Center
- April 24: Uniondale, NY Nassau Veterans War Memorial Coliseum