Miss Universe 2015 Judges for Preliminary and Main Competition [WATCH VIDEO]
Miss Universe 2015 will be the 63rd Miss Universe pageant, which will be held on Jan. 25, 2015 at the Florida International University in Miami. Eighty-eight beauties from all over the globe will try to win the prestigious crown. Read on for further details.
Gabriela Isler of Venezuela will crown her successor. The winner of the pageant will get to wear the new crown made by Diamonds International Corporation, a Czech-based jeweler, the latest official jewelry maker of Miss Universe. For more information on Diamonds International Corporation, click here.
- Swimsuit Competition: “Darte un Beso” and “Stuck on a Feeling” by Prince Royce
- Evening Gown Competition: “Chains,” “Jealous” and “Teacher” by Nick Jonas
Judges: Preliminary Competition & National Costume Show
- Azucena Cierco – Latina actress, TV host and special correspondent at Telemundo
- Corinne Nicolas – President of Trump Models Modelling Agency
- Jeneine Doucette-White – New York bureau manager at Access Hollywood
- Jimmy Nguyen – Leading entertainment and digital media lawyer, diversity advocate, blogger and technology adviser
- Lloyd Boston – Fashion expert, TV host and regular correspondent on NBC’s “The Today Show” and CBS’s “The Insider”
- Michelle McLean – Miss Universe Namibia 1992, philanthropist
- Tyler Tixier – Sales team member of Delta Air Lines
- Manny Pacquiao – Fighter of the Decade, Eight-Division World Boxing Champion and Filipino Congressman
- Kristin Cavallari – TV Host and Shoe Designer
- William Levy – TV and Film Actor who was previously named People En Espanol’s Sexiest Man Alive
- Lisa Vanderpump – Star of the hit show “Vanderpump Rules” and “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”
- Louise Roe – Fashion Journalist, Author, Host of “Plain Jane” on MTV International, “Fit for Fashion” on STAR World Asia and the upcoming TLC fashion series, “Style By Jury”
The contest will have live performances by Prince Royce and Nick Jonas. Royce will perform hits like “Darte un Beso” and “Stuck on a Feeling” at the swimsuit competition. Jonas will perform his best songs “Chains,” “Jealous” and “Teacher”at the evening gown competition. The judges will evaluate approximately 90 contestants from all over the globe in preliminary competition and select 15 delegates to partake in the finale on Jan. 25, 2015.
The three-hour 63rd Annual Miss Universe Pageant is to air on NBC at 8:00 p.m. on Sunday, Jan. 25, 2015, from the Florida International University Arena. It will be simulcast in Spanish on Telemundo.
Stay tuned for more details about the pageant here on Movie News Guide (MNG).
Photo Source: Wikimedia Commons/Anonymous