Nick Carter Reacts About Spice Girls-Backstreet Boys Joint Tour Rumors

By Rey Martin | 1 year ago
Nick Carter Reacts About Spice Girls-Backstreet Boys Joint Tour Rumors

Nick Carter recently reacted about the rumors that Backstreet Boys’ will have a joint tour with Spice Girls. Read on for more details.

Last week, the 35-year-old Backstreet Boys member Nick Carter made a clarification about the status of the rumored joint tour of his band with Spice Girls. The said rumor has been hanging fans at the edge of their seat. Backstreet Boys and Spice Girls are among the biggest music groups in the ‘90s and people think that it would be awesome if they go on tour together.


The joint tour rumor started to circulate the web on Friday, Oct. 9, 2015. E! News’ Sibley Scoles visited Carter while he was on his “Dancing With the Stars” rehearsals and made sure to get the hot scoop.

When Scoles asked Carter about the rumor, the singer said that he actually made a Twitter shout-out to Spice Girls’ Mel B because they are friends. He told her that the joint tour might be a cool idea.

“And there were talks in the past about it and we had done the ‘New Kids On The Block’ and Backstreet Boys tour in the past. I think this would be the last hurrah – the two big groups from the late ‘90s. Maybe do a world tour, stadiums, stuff like that and do a package together,” Carter added.

However, Carter made it clear that it was “just an idea” and not a complete “yes.” He seemed to be totally up for the idea because he said that it was also not a “no.”

On Oct. 6, 2015,  Carter’s band mate, AJ McLean, told Rolling Stone that they have been talking about the idea of touring with Spice Girls for a while now. McLean said that the Spice Girls tour idea has been bouncing around for the past 1 and a half years, and it is still something that they still talk about.

Photo source: Instagram/Nick Carter