Oprah Winfrey Can Help You In Buying Inexpensive Gifts With ‘O’
The billionaire Oprah Winfrey has finally issued her yearly “favorite things” list . It includes 87 items in total. From kitchen gadgets to clothing, it comprises of everything. Read to get more insights!
The 61-year old Winfrey’s list of items includes edible treats, fashion accessories, clothing, kitchen gadgets, and bevy of other goodies. According to wvtm13, ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show” host and media mogul said in a video on partner Amazon.com, “It’s the holidays, and you’re stumped for what to give some of your favorite people.” She also said, “Look at my list of favorite things, and you’re sure to find something special for a favorite friend, a favorite family member or yourself.”
The December issue of Winfrey’s popular magazine would have all the items listed eloquently. “O”, The Oprah Magazine’s latest edition will be unveiled next week. It can be believed that her gift ideas would prove to be very pocket-friendly, as several of the gifts she has listed cost under $50.
Some of the listed items are:
- Deep dish cherry pie / $60
- Sonic snow tube / $109 to $150
- Family jammies / $13 to $40
- Typhoon Vision electronic scales / $65
- NYC Weekender bag / $155
- Skandia Talvi knife block set / $150
- T-Fal OptiGrill smart electric grill / $180
- Fujifilm Instax Share smartphone printer / $350
- Teavana Oprah chai tea sets / $90
- Play:5 wireless boom box / $499
- Pappas Seafood Co. signature crab cakes / $135
- Nespresso VertuoLine Evoluo espresso maker / $199
- Ultimate nail polish wardrobe / $150
So, if someone says Winfrey has been suggesting affordable gifts then the statement that she lied for years is obviously not true. Fans can also be rest assured, Winfrey’s eyeglasses were clean when she chose the gifts for you.
So, fans if you love giving gifts and have faith in Winfrey, grab your copy of “O”, The Oprah Magazine December edition. If it proves helpful, it’s never bad to spread the good word. Many keep googling Winfrey quotes, maybe we can suggest the magazine to them.
Photo Source: Oprah Winfrey/Facebook