‘Southern Charm’ Cast Holds Benefit Dinner For Victims Of Charleston Church Shooting; Thomas Ravenel And Kathryn Dennis Leave Series?
The cast of “Southern Charm” have come together to host the Mother Emmanuel benefit dinner for the victims of the recent Charleston church shooting incident. It was reported that the cast members, along with the sponsors, have put on a three-course dinner at Sermet’s on July 19.
“It’s tragic, what happened, and we’re here to support the community,” says “Southern Charm” producer Bryan Kestner told Charleston City Paper.
Kestner added that the entire cast of the Bravo series is excited to give back.
Tickets for the benefit dinner is priced at $100 a head and all of the proceeds will go to the AME fund.
As Movie News Guide previously reported, it is still unclear if the series will be renewed for a third season. It has long been rumored that the show is going to get cancelled after Thomas Ravenel himself confirmed that he is no longer returning to the series. The former politician claimed that he is done airing his dirty laundry in public.
The show’s alleged low ratings also did not help the series’ case. It was said that the show received its lowest rating in season 2, which caused many fans to speculate that the show is not coming back for a third season. Thomas Ravenel and Kathryn Dennis’ on and off romance reportedly could no longer keep the interest of viewers.
There you have it on the latest “Southern Charm” news and cast updates. Do you think the Bravo series will be returning for season 3? Could Thomas Ravenel and Kathryn Dennis save the show? Sound off in the comments below.
Photo Source: Facebook/Southern Charm