‘Star Wars Anthology’– Who Will Be Playing Young Han Solo?
The young Han Solo will soon be having a dedicated series to his name. The celebrated character, Han Solo has got hands on “Star Wars Anthology” series which is a standalone trilogy focusing on Han Solo’s previous days before he met Luke, Leia and the rest. The series will begin with “Rogue One” in Dec. 2016. The dedicated prequel to Han Solo is set to release on May 25, 2018, and will be focusing on how Han Solo became a thief and a smuggler. Read on.
The project will be directed by Chris Miller and Phil Lord based on the script by Lawrence Kasdan and Jon Kasdan. The actual task lays ahead, the casting of young Han Solo. Many speculations are on rounds and following are the most beloved actors by the fans for the role of young Han Solo:
- Chris Pratt: Can we cast him in every movie? He is playing Indiana Jones, the character played also by Harrison Ford. It would be just to cast him as Han Solo.
- Sam Clafin: According to the Inquisitr, the writers for the standalone flick are seeing someone as Sam Clafin or Chris Pratt to play young Han Solo.
- Taron Egerton: You remember “Kingsman: The Secret Service”? According to DailyMail, he was even rumoured to play Han Solo, back in February this year.
- Ansel Elgort: He had played the sweet boy roles in “The Fault In Our Stars” and “Divergent.” It’s going to be heads up for him to play some mischievous role such as Han Solo’s.
- Miles Teller: He can play the comedian. He has a long list of work to support and also, he can play single-minded drummer in “Whiplash.” It’s truly tough competition, but Teller has manged to pull off every role. His upcoming “Fantastic Four” may serve as a heads up.
The whole new standalone trilogy depends on casting of young Han Solo. The “Star Wars” family has never failed fans. So, mostly one of these characters are for sure getting casted as Han Solo.