Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Marriage Timeline: How the Couple went back to Being Crazy in Love
This is one year Tom Brady surely won’t forget as 2015 made him experience some of the lowest points of his life. Not only was he involved in a major scandal that could have potentially ended his glorious career; he also had to go through a personal turmoil. Now that everything is back to normal, here’s an overview of Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen’s marriage.
- E! News reported that once a glorious and one of the most sought after couples in Hollywood, things took a drastic turn when Tom’s name was embroiled in a scandal that left every fan shocked. According to the scandal, it was being questioned whether his team had purposely deflated the footballs during the AFC Championship game against Indianapolis Colts. His name was tarnished completely and for the first time his supermodel wife saw a side of her husband that she hadn’t seen ever.
- No matter how things started to get really difficult because of the Deflategate Scandal, Gisele did everything to support her Quarterback husband and even sometimes had to put up with Tom’s anger. The rising stress level also did not do any good for the couple’s marriage.
- After sometime when she realized that it was getting difficult to be around Tom, Gisele took some time off and started spending time with friends and family. There were many trips especially the one in Paris, which further attracted unwanted attention.
- The French capital city trip took the drama to another level when some outlets claimed that the reason why Gisele was taking the trip was to get some plastic surgery done. Going by what was already going on, such kind of cheap gossip was not something Gisele was looking forward to.
- Then came the big blow or rather the final straw in the already ‘on the edge’ marriage. Tom’s friend and “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” star Ben Affleck’s nannygate scandal took the drama over to Tom’s life. Ben’s kids’ former nanny Christine Ouzounian was seen wearing Tom’s four Super Bowl rings and that made Gisele furious. Sources believe she had a serious conversation with Tom over this.
- Tom panicked when Gisele went to Brazil and missed his birthday though she did acknowledge it with a very family-oriented post. Finally things started to come back to normal when Tom was allowed to open the season with his team as usual and that’s when Tom decided he only had one thing to do.
- After all of this was over, Tom and Gisele were seen holding hands in Boston as they went for a PDA-filled date and Tom confirming that he and his wife are at a great place now.
Things have officially been back to normal since then as Gisele was seen cheering for husband at one of the games and it was all glory for the couple again. People added that Tom recently posted a picture of wife Gisele decorating the Christmas tree. Calling her the love of his life, he in a way has confirmed that the Brady family is stronger than ever. As they say, all’s well that ends well.
Photo source: Facebook/Tom Brady