Tom Hanks Counter-Attack Disney Executives On ‘Toy Story 4:’ Says ‘I’m Woody! I’ll Say Whatever I Want’
After Tom Hanks was reprimand by Disney executives for publicizing about “Toy Story 4” before the studio had declared anything official, the 59-years-old actor, revealed amusing yarn on ‘Graham Norton Show’ on Friday. He had flawless counter-attack in store following the studio’s claim for spilling the beans on the forthcoming sequel. Watch the video below to find out Tom Hanks riposte.
Like MNG reported previously that everyone is said not to talk about the fourth installment of “Toy Story” series and maintain secrecy before formal announcement from Walt Disney, Tom Hanks, the voice cast of Woody in “Toy Story,” has revealed quite a bit about the movie, and just afterwards he received calls from the Disney lawyers.
According to Gossip Cop, while at the red carpet interview, Hanks was questioned about the development of “Toy Story 4.” The actor explained, “Somebody stuck a microphone in my face at some point and said, “Is there gonna be a Toy Story 4? I said, ‘Yeah!’ And I got a call from the Disney lawyers the next day.”
So the much speculated rumor stands clear. Tom Hanks did receive call from Disney executives. Whilst he was told that he is agreed in contact not to disclose fact about “Toy Story 4” as that would affect the stock market price for Disney.
Tom Hanks has been the voice cast for Woody, the cowboy in “Toy Story” series since 1995, and he has all the rights to talk about his role in the movie. That’s exactly what the veteran actor did! He had the ultimate retaliation to the lawyers.
“Hey, I’m sorry. But let me just point out… I’m Woody! I’ll say whatever I want.”
Furthermore, Tom Hanks went to unveil that he is presently recording for Woody, and owing to the long animation process time the movie is taking, “Toy Story 4” wouldn’t be up in cinemas before 2018.
Photo Source: Facebook|Toy Story