Zayn Malik’s First Message To One Direction After Leaving The Band; Is He Jealous Of 1D’s First Song?
Zayn Malik had been curiously watched after the release of One Direction’s first song without him on July 31. Fans were anxious to know the reaction of Malik, and they were all fortunate, but what did Malik actually said? Read on to know more details.
Even though Malik, 22, has left One Direction, his heart still beats for them and he is just unable to keep himself away from their music. Malik listened to the band’s new single, “Drag Me Down,” and got so impressed that he tweeted his feelings. The former 1D star tweeted, “Proud of my boys the new single is sick. Big love. 🙂 x,” on Aug. 1, 2015.
Malik’s tweet has showed his huge support to the band, which he still seems emotionally attached. Some fans were worried thinking that Malik might feel jealous of the new song being so good without him. But he is still maintaining a good relationship with the group without hate.
“Drag Me Down” has become the fastest song ever to reach number one on iTunes. It’s amazing that the band didn’t promote the song, and the official of the band just announced the release on their Twitter page on July 31.
Malik had parted ways with the boy band stating that it is difficult to explain why he left. However, now that he is no more a part of the One Direction, it is an opportunity for him to show who he really is.
“It was for this moment to be given the opportunity to show you who i really am! #realmusic #RCA !!” Malik said in another tweet.
He has also tweeted one his own photos signing a contract with RCA Records – “It is time to make some “real music.”
Zayn Malik is indeed happy with his former bandmates work. But, is he really? Is everything fine with Zayn Malik? Share your views on the comments below.
For more updates and gossips on celebrities, movies and television, keep tab on Movie News Guide (MNG).
Photo Source: Facebook/ One Direction