She shared 25 funny facts about her with us. Meet actress Erika Christensen who had a transition from being ‘Julia Braverman’ on “Parenthood” to being ‘Betty Beaumontaine’ on “Wicked City.” She shared these unknown things about her with US Weekly.
1. Erika grew up in Los Angeles and she is in love with the city.
2. She hails from a family of artists. While her mom is a photographer, her daddy plays music. She has three brothers who are into writing, acting, photography and painting.
3. She is a big fan of “Clippers” while her family members adore “Lakers.”
4. Erika loves Etymology.
5. She played the role of an extra in one of the episodes of Webster when she was barely 5.
6. Though Erica was a big fan of classic rock music when she grew up, she is currently going through a hip-hop phase.
7. When it is a bad day for Erica, she is able to do 20 push-ups at a stretch.
8. Erica is very fond of garlic and she can go on having them without even caring for a stomachache.
9. Her first car was a Honda Accord which she bought at the age of 16.
10. The skateboarding culture was something the actress grew up with and considers to be one of the big parts of her life.
11. Taking a cold shower for a minimum of 2 minutes falls within Erica’s daily ritual.
12. Erica received a feedback that she was “green” when she started her acting career. She was quite offended with that remark but wondered how they knew that.
13. She shared her first kiss with Erik von Detten while rehearsing for a scene.
14. Erica has always been dreaming about acting in action movies.
15. She has recently got married to cyclist Cole Maness who she feels is the loveliest of men.
16. The couple met each other in a cycling race.
17. Both Erica and her cyclist hubby rode for 40 miles every day on an average.
18. Erica has been a Scientologist for many years now. She believes that she is good because of that.
19. She had practically sported all type of colored hair.
20. She can make a yummy pesto chimichurri sauce that can be good on everything.
21. Erica can be quite convincing while conversing in her Spanish.
22. Erica feels that she is fairly good with her spelling, but about four years ago she thought that the word demon ended with the letter “d”.
23. She is one of grammar police’s closet members
24. Erica and her hubby recently found homes for 2 dogs.
25. Some of Erica’s favorite performances are Daniel Day-Lewis in the film “There Will BE Blood” and actor Sam Rockwell in the popular series “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.”
Picture Source: Wikimedia Commons