Today, one can easily become a celebrity on social media sites such as Vine. Recently, one Viner has come to many people’s attention. Standing amongst the likes of other Vine stars such as King Bach, Logan Paul, Curtis Lepore and Brittany Furlan is Amanda Cerny, whose journey to stardom began by being a Playboy model.
Here are some things that you might not know about this incredibly attractive female Viner:
- According to HNGN, with a strong social media presence, which includes 4 million followers on Vine, 2.3 million followers on Instagram, 316,000 followers on Twitter and over 200,000 subscribers on YouTube, Amanda is breaking the stereotype about being a model and showing the world why she is more than just a pretty face.
- Back in 2011, when she was at Florida State University, at her friend’s insistence, she sent a couple of photos of herself in a bikini to Playboy and got an immediate response from them. She was then flown out to Los Angeles for a photo shoot, and before she knew it, she became Miss October 2011. This helped her get other modeling gigs, and helped her network in Hollywood since Hugh Hefner selects the “Playmates” himself.
- She worked really hard to be where she is today and didn’t have to be infamous to become famous. On being one of the Playmates, she mentioned that Hefner himself selects photos and approves them for a test shoot and gets the final decision on the centerfold after a team of editors approve the pictures.
- She does a lot of charity work. Apart from keeping in touch with her glamorous world, this is where she puts the rest of her time in. She has a charity called the Play Foundation in Haiti so that she could bring joy to other people’s lives.
- Finally, in order to maintain her physique, she has a rigorous training regime, in which she does everything from cardiovascular exercises to weights.
Mail Online also recently reported that the social media star flashed quite a few of her assets recently at the 2015 MTV EMA’s.
She looked ravishing in the black gown, which displayed a massive portion of her assets and her curvy figure.
Following her success on Vine, Amanda is now motivated to get into acting as she is really good in front of the camera.
We wish her nothing but the best.
Photo source: Facebook/Amanda Cerny