“Bates Motel” the ‘contemporary prequel’ to Alfred Hitchcock’s “Psycho,” an 8.1 at IMdB has returned with its 10 episodes not just for Season 4 but also Season 5. On June 15, 2015, the series was renewed for a fourth and fifth season, to air in 2016 and 2017, respectively. The renewal of “Bates Motel” for a fifth season marks the series as A&E’s longest-running original scripted drama series in the channel’s history.
The “Bates Motel: Season 3” had a pretty dramatic ending wherein Alex handed in the names of everyone in town associated with the drug trade. Not only this, he even tipped off Bob so he could get away with. Bradley got killed by Norman who thought he was Norma, Bob was shot by Alex instead of getting a prison sentence. Emma might be getting her lung transplant and Caleb has left White Pine Bay leaving his legacy as a guitar.
Well, such explosive ending has called for a “Bates Motel: Season 4” and yes, Season 5 too and no, no cancellations. Here are the 5 things, “Bates Motel” fans are dying to see in Season 4:
- More of Craziness of Norman: Call it being sadistic, but Norman’s blackouts and cross-dress and other things are nothing less than entertaining. A teenage boy who loves his mother so much that he has hallucinations and imaginary conversations with her, yes more!
- Return of Caleb: Though his portrayal had been of a tensing-past between him and his sister. The Bates will need him for Norman or Dylan’s unseen troublesome future.
- The Psychiatric Hospital: The money is tight in The Bates family but despite that Norman and his condition has outweighed the financial worries. It would be very interesting to see all the haunting and suspicious things happening with Norman at the Psychiatric Hospital.
- Dylan And Emma Together: Every fan of “Bates Motel” will agree that with Season 4 they are expecting the beautiful and emotionally compatible couple will make their relationship official and are hopeful that Emma will get that lung transplant or else, life isn’t fair.
- Norma & Romero Inside And Outside Bedroom Together: The hot couple who share a love-hate relationship are actually so hot that it’s impossible to keep eyes off them.
For more updates on celebrities, movies and tv, stick with Movie News Guide (MNG).
Photo Source: Facebook/Bates Motel