They say actors normally have to go through a lot in their careers. Off the things they go through, auditioning, getting cast, nailing their dialogues and ultimately delivering an intense applause worthy performance are a few. In the midst of this professional schedule, we also have actors who have been known for their personal life along with their careers. Here are a few:
- Movie Pilot in their list of actors had Ben Affleck’s name included. The “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” star has been known off-screen for his dating life too. Of the women he has dated, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Lopez and recently estranged wife Jennifer Garner are the prominent ones. Interestingly he started dating them after having met them on the set of the movies he did with them. Recently he was also linked to his former nanny Christine Ouzounian, which he clearly denied.
- Jennifer Garner is second on the list. Like her estranged husband, even she has been mainly involved with her co-stars. Actors she dated include Scott Foley, Michael Vartan and ultimately, Affleck who she met on the sets of “Daredevil.”
- Rachel McAdams too has been known for her dating life amongst fans. Undoubtedly, her most popular relationship has to be with her “The Notebook” co-star Ryan Gosling. They started by hating each other, but they eventually fell in love. After Gosling, she dated her “Midnight in Paris” co-star Michael Sheen for some time. Eventually breaking up with him too, she is reportedly dating her “True Detective” co-star Taylor Kitsch.
- Gwyneth Paltrow, who got divorced from “Coldplay” frontman Chris Martin just last year, had her share of relationships before she married him. At one point of time, she dated Affleck, Brad Pitt and Luke Wilson.
- Finally, this list would be incomplete without George Clooney’s name added to it. Access Hollywood who compiled the list mentioned that the actor before getting hitched had many relationships. Some of them were with Dedee Pfeiffer, Kimberly Russell, Denise Crosby, Kelly Preston, Talia Balsam, Karen Duffy, Brooke Langton, Traylor Howard and Celine Balitran amongst many others. He was also married to Talia Balsam but eventually got divorced and married Amal Alamuddin, a Human Rights Lawyer based in London.
With the work pressure so much on them, dating could very well be one of their ways to beat the stress. Till the time our stars continue to churn out fascinating movies and entertain us, no one seems to be complaining.
Photo source: Facebook/Wonderwall