Calum Hood of 5 Seconds of Summer raised many eyebrows over the mysterious statement made by him on his twitter account over the weekend. However, the statement was soon deleted as the drastic aftermath of it soon started pouring in.
According to bustle.com, Calum talked about leaving and living a normal life, which was understood by thousands of his fans that he is following the footsteps of Zayn Malik and is planning to leave the band.
This statement like this will definitely come as a big shock for anyone who is madly in love with this band. The statement made by Calum was soon followed by replies from thousands of his fans mentioning that they love him and this message was further share to garner more support so that he stays with the band.
However, the message was not meant to convey anything of that sort and it was a statement made by the singer indicating that he is taking a day away from work. Rest assured that Calum Hood has no plans of any sort to leave the band any soon and this brought in much needed relief to thousands of his fans.
According to dailymail.co.uk, here are 6 points that Calum Hood is with the band
- “F**k no” came the resounding answer when asked if he is leaving the band
- Twitter statement that he is “Happy about everything”
- It was just one of those emotional moments
- The band is at present busy across the country playing Jingle Balls
- 5SOS love what they are doing even though they talk about hardships of tour
- The band has another album that they are about to start with
Over a period of time we all have developed strong emotions with the four members of 5SOS and we just cannot imagine that the band will go any shorter.
This is all from news desk now. Do express your feelings and desires.
Photo Source: Facebook/Calum Hood