“The King of Instagram” Dan Bilzerian has launched his first Presidential Campaign, although he is very much worried about his dear friend’s loss. Read on for more details.
According to VENTURE CAPITAL POST, Dan Bilzerian has allegedly launched his own campaign for the 2016 U.S. Presidential elections, in spite of his emotional battle over the loss of his close friend.
Empty Lighthouse Magazine reported that the 2013 “Olympus Has Fallen” stuntman still mourns losing Jackson Vroman, one of his closest friends.
UPROXX has revealed “campaign flyers of Dan riding a tortoise while brandishing a machine gun followed by a speedboat full of scantily clad women.” You can also watch Bilzerian’s first campaign video on UPROXX.
COMPLEX reported that the American professional poker player has disclosed his 16-second first campaign video including commendable amount of his political visions and devoiding any campaign promises.
Poker Update has reported many reasons why Dan Bilzerian is perfect to run for President of the United States in 2016.
- Bilzerian is a supporter of the Second Amendment – He would become the instant champion of gun toting in America, as he owns about 100 guns.
- He supports legalized online poker – Being a professional poker player, he would be able to get online poker legalized at national level, easily.
- Being a very frank person, he speaks out what he thinks – This would help people to understand his thoughts about all matters of policy easily.
- Being a person with thick beard and a rugged real-man look, Bilzerian would bring the beard back to the White House, if he wins.
- Lastly, Bilzerian’s military experience, his support for freedom, and his active involvement in internet social media, besides being a professional poker player and actor, would give him the most influential political position in the Whitehouse.
Dan Bilzerian is somehow motivated to launch his first Presidential Campaign, despite of his emotional battle. The “Instagram’s Biggest Playboy” Bilzerian’s Campaign video is as absurd as you would expect.
Photo Source: Facebook/ Dan Bilzerian