Many celebrities joined in the fun of Easter celebration by donning bunny ears and outfits to add to the egg-hunting cheer. Check out some of the celebrity Easter bunnies hopping around during the holiday:
- Alessandra Ambrosio: In her Instagram account, the Victoria’s Secret model posted a photo of her wearing bunny ears seemingly made out of flowers while holding a fluffy black-and-white bunny.
- Alyssa Milano: No, Milano is not the one wearing the bunny ears in the Instagram pic she posted, but her little girl Elizabella looked so cute in her bunny outfit as she sat in a large nest. Milano’s son Milo was right beside his sister, holding a large Easter egg.
- Kelly Brook: Cooking in Easter never looked so fun, as Kelly Brook posted a selfie of her in an apron and wearing a bunny ears headband. She then captioned this with, “Lambs in the Oven!!! Millions of kids wrecking my house”
- Heidi Klum: “Let’s forget the bunny hopping and get ourselves a kiss” is probably what this big white bunny was thinking when he got close with Heidi Klum in a photo she posted. That’s one lucky bunny right there!
- Jessica Alba: Alba posted a photo of one of her two daughters wearing a cute pink bunny outfit. But the little girl must have been beat from all the Easter egg-hunting as she was shown lying face-down on the floor. Alba captioned this with, “#somebunny is exhausted #happyeaster”
- Gigi Hadid: The young model got off the runway for a while to play with a bit of face paint in celebration of Easter. Hadid posted a photo of her sporting some bunny ears and paired it off with a bunny nose and some whiskers painted on her face.
- Miley Cyrus: Everyday is a party for Miley Cyrus, and Easter was no different. Cyrus posted a number of Easter photos in her Instagram account along with some friends. And as expected, they were all wearing bunny ears.
Which celebrity Easter bunny do you think is the sweetest of them all? Post your comments below.
For more updates on your favorite celebrities, keep tabs on Movie News Guide (MNG).
Photo source: Wikimedia Commons/ Gerbil