Golden Globe winner and “Desperate Housewives” star Eva Longoria and Jose Antonio Baston have finally got engaged. But there’s so much about the longtime couple to know. Eva Longoria and Jose Antonio Baston got engaged on Dec. 13, 2015, in deserts of Dubai.
- Who is Jose Antonio Baston?: Businessman Jose Antonio Baston and “The Young And Restless” star Eva Longario started dating in 2013. Jose Antonio Baston holds the content and television presidential seat at world’s largest Spanish-speaking media conglomerate, Grupo Televisa.
2. From Lovers to Happy Couple: Eva Longario and Jose Antonio Baston does not only share professional success in their particular fields but also has fondness for philanthropy. They both work for Global Gift Foundation, a non-profit that helps create better lives for women, children, and families in need. Apparently, Eva Longario and Jose Antonio Baston were in Dubai to be available for the event by Globe Gift Foundation and decided to get engaged, as presented in pictures at Who Say.
3. Eva Longoria is Hard to Please: It had not been easy for businessman Jose Antonio Baston to persuade and prove his love and faithfulness to Longoria. According to PEOPLE Magazine, “He’s been sweeping her off her feet and courting her like a proper gentleman.”
4. Eva Longoria Engagement Ring: The huge ruby ring which can be seen in engagement picture shared by Eva Longoria, is already talk of tinsel town. According to PEOPLE Style Watch, “Baston appeared to have selected something much more surprising, but with the same eye-catching mega-carat brilliance. The ring looks to be a substantially-sized ruby surrounded by clusters of smaller diamonds.”
5. Longoria’s Fiancé Baston is Everyone’s Favorite: Jose Antonio Baston has already impressed the gal pals of Longoria. In conversation with Latin Post, Longoria’s friend Ana Ortiz said, “I am so thrilled that she has someone who is not intimidated by her and who is not afraid by her power, her beauty, her friendship and her drive.”
Image Source: Facebook/ Eva Longoria