“Fifty Shades Darker” star Dakota Johnson, who plays the role of Anastasia Steel, recently confirmed at Ellen DeGeneres’ Show that the filming for the movie will start around new year’s time.
“Fifty Shades Darker” will mostly start shooting in January, 2016. It is the second instalment to “Fifty Shades” franchise, which will be directed by James Foley. Although the cast is still missing, key characters like Jack Hyde, Mrs Robinson and Leila Williams are all set to reprise their roles. The movie is set to be released on February 10, 2017.
In her recent interview, Dakota Johnson revealed that neither of her parents Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith has seen her erotic movie “Fifty Shades of Grey.” When asked about people’s reaction towards her, Dakota Johnson admitted that people behave weird around her.
Recalling an incident she said, “Well, sometimes, people just say things that are a little bit awkward for me. Like, I was in a cab recently, and the driver was like, ‘My wife and I, we saw your film. We really liked it.’ And he goes, ‘…I thought there could be more sex’.”
US Magazine reports that Ellen DeGeneres gifted sex toys “Ellen Blue Flogger” and “Ellen Blue Handcuffs” to Dakota Johnson when she returned to sets of “Fifty Shades Darker.”
Johnson also confirmed that she is single now. She was previously dating Matthew Hitt and was rumoured to be involved with co-star Jamie Dornan.
When talk show host Ellen asked Dakota Johnson about dating guys, Johnson said that guys are scared of her. She added, “I guess they’re scared of me. They either love me or they’re running for the hills.”
Recent reports from Movie Pilot suggests that “Fifty Shades Darker” is trying to tone down the sex scenes from the movie.
Image Source: Facebook/ Dakota Johnson