Curious how your favorite stars spent their New Year’s Eve? We’ve compiled a list for all your stalking pleasures. You're welcome!
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Heather Milligan, Joe Manganiello and Sofia Vergara went on a double date at Srip House in Las Vegas, Nevada. The “Modern Family” star, however, still failed to take her engagement ring out for a spin.
- Speaking of “Modern Family,” Jesse Tyler Ferguson and husband Justin Mikita spent New Year’s Eve watching a beautiful firework display in London.
- Selena Gomez celebrated with model pal Gigi Hadid. The two even wore matching revealing sequined dresses!
- Justin Bieber and rumored girlfriend Hailey Baldwin welcomed the New Year together. The singer even shared a video on his Instagram account wishing fans a “Happy New Year.” Hailey also posted a photo of the two of them together captioned, “spending New Years w/this guy.”
- Mariah Carey went all domestic and cooked for her friends and family this New Year — all while wearing a gorgeous silk gown of course.
- “Girls’” Lena Duhnam decided to stay indoors and have a low-key celebration with musician boyfriend Jack Antonoff.
- Taylor Swift, just like the hardworking girl that she is, decides to forego the holiday and work. The singer performed hit songs “Welcome eo New York” and “Shake It Off” at Times Square for New Year’s Rockin Eve.
- Beyonce wishes her fans a new year with a video compilation of the highlights of her year. There were a lot of photos of her and husband Jay-Z, a few of daughter Blue Ivy and a number of vacation photos plus some of her "On the Run" concert tour.
- Rihanna returned to her home in Barbados to enjoy some well deserved R&R.
- Khloe Kardashian welcomed the New Year in style, showing off her toned legs as she enjoyed a night out in Las Vegas.
There you have it on some star sightings over the New Year. Anyone else you want to add to the list? Sound off in the comments below.
For more celebrity updates, follow Movie News Guide (MNG).