"The Voice" Season 7 Episode 11 aired on Monday, Oct. 27, 2014, on NBC. To celebrate the release of "1989," Taylor Swift appeared as a guest mentor on NBC's singing competition. At midnight on the same day, Swift released her newest album on iTunes. Read on to learn more about Taylor Swift's '1989' foreword.
According to Bustle, the former Nashville starlet has released a classy pop album with a booklet containing messages Swift has penned down personally. She wrote an album foreword, for all intents and purposes, the most moving letter from Swift. Swift offered lexis of knowledge to the contestants during her presence on the singing competition.
The foreword states that these songs that were "once about my life" are "now about yours." Swift used metaphors from her own life experiences to compose songs so widespread they are taken to the spirit across the generations. Indeed, she is a skilled grown-up songwriter beyond her years.
Swift has articulated human feelings expressively and influentially. The prologue was a manifestation of her musical journey and life. Check out the best five quotes from the foreword:
1. All I ever do is learn from my mistakes so I don’t make the same ones again. Then I make new ones.
2. I hope you know that who you are is who you choose to be, and that whispers behind your back don’t define you.
3. These songs were once about my life. Now they are about yours.
4. We are never out of the woods, because we are always going to be fighting for something.
5. I’ve told you my stories for years now. Some have been about coming of age. Some have been about coming undone. This is a story about coming into your own, and as a result… coming alive.
Click here to read the complete foreword.
And that’s it for Taylor Swift's "1989.'' For more news about your favorite celebrities, movies and TV shows, check Movie News Guide (MNG) daily.
Photo Source: Wikimedia Commons/ Magnus Manske