“Hannibal” is one of the best shows on the television, though the TV series is still running with Season 3 the more you watch it the more you fear the end of it! “Hannibal” is elegant even with cannibalism. NBC sacked the show and it ran out of course since was not able to find any new home! Read on.
The show’s cancellation came as a surprise for fans and petition #SaveHannibal was even signed on. Twitter went crazy over “Hannibal” cancellation by NBC, even the San Diego Comic-Con had fannibals asking for what is in store for their beloved TV series.
Showrunner Bryan Fuller talked about “Hannibal” TV Series likely to convert into movie. Mads Mikkelsen and Hugh Dany have pledged their support to the show even if it gets converted to a movie. Fannibals from around the world are waiting for more confirmation on their beloved TV show. Here are just some of the mind-blowing things about “Hannibal” as posted by What Culture:
- The Unmatched Acting Skills: The performance by “Hannibal” cast calls for applauses. The way Mikkelsen and Dancy show their dedication towards their characters Dr. Hannibal and Will Graham is unmatchable.
- The Visual Experience: Every inch of NBC’s “Hanibal” is a shot worth experiencing. The textures, the lights and Mikkelsen’s appearance is a frame no one should be missing!
- The Dialogue Delivery: “Who’s Hungry?” The aesthetic and etiquettes that can even make cannibalism sexy and enduring is worth dying for!
- The Intelligence: “Hannibal” is one of the TV series which expects its viewers to be intelligent. It wants its viewers to understand mental illness, freaky emotions and evil mind. Fannibals are not just intelligent, they are devoted!
- The Cooking Montages: The cooking montages of “Hannibal” are at par with the show. Some can ‘ew’ to it but the cannibalism in trend could only be by “Hannibal.”
How “Hannibal” TV Series got cancelled is beyond explanation!