While preparing for her flight to Florida, YouTube vlogger Zoe Sugg, a.k.a. Zoella, has shared a video on the things she always brings with her on long-haul flights on her channel. Watch the video below to know more.
Zoe elaborated the things inside her carry-on, which is a Ted Baker floral suitcase. Listed below are her handy but posh aircraft accessories.
- Ray-Ban Highstreet Square Sunglasses
- Whistles Mini Verity Leather Rucksack in black
- Her iPhone headphones
- Soft sleeping mask by Wildfox
- Laptop and phone charger
- Her 11-inch Macbook Air
- Frends Layla Leather and Rose Gold-Tone Headphones
- A neck pillow to provide neck and chin support and cushioning
- Clear beauty bags to put things like toothbrush, toothpaste as well as extra chewing gum, soap, deodorant, tissue and other toiletries
- Makeup essentials like mascara, skin concealer, a couple of makeup brushes
- Skin care products and creams like Keihls Creamy Eye Treatment, Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream, Hydralauron Moisture Boosting Mask, and Leaders BioMedia Curing Mask Aqua Dressing
- Blister plasters
- Perfume Roll On by MAC
- Leaders Hydro Gel Therapy Patch
- TRXYE Jumper
For the links to the products listed above, check out Zoe’s video description.
Now that we’ve raided Zoella’s suitcase, are you ready to travel in style like her on your next short or long-haul flight? Follow Movie News Guide (MNG) for more entertainment updates.
Photo source: Wikimedia Commons/Gage Skidmore