“How To Train Your Dragon 3” is the last part from the trilogy of Vikings and dragons interaction. Though, there is not much revealed about the plot but few things are for sure that are revealed by none other than director and writer Dean DeBlois.
1.Huge Human and Dragon Battle: “How To Train Your Dragon 3” has a huge battle to unfold between humans and dragon that is going to put an end to the era of the dragons.
2. Toothless Centre-focus: Toothless, now being the Alpha of dragons is going to guide and rule all the dragons.
3. Toothless In Love: It is rumoured that not only another Night Fury exists but also that Toothless is going to fall for her.
4. Flashbacks: DeBlois explored the plot of “How To Train Your Dragon 3” and revealed that Hiccup will be seen remembering the good old days of Berk where dragons used to live. According to Christian Post, “Cowell had said that the trilogy and books might not be the same in storytelling, although they will certainly meet at same conclusions.”
5. Lots of Spin-off Movies: Since, “How To Train Your Dragon 3” marks the end of the franchise, DeBlois hasn’t ruled out the possibility of spin-offs.
In conversation with Collider, Dean DeBlois informed, “I think I’ve talked [Jeffrey Katzenberg] down from that (laughs). There may be spinoffs to come, but my involvement and my dedication to completing a story that has a reason for being and a strong sense of integrity and three chapters I think is in place and intact.”
6. Drago Bludvist and Stoick the Vast Returns: The villain and father of hero [Hiccup] returns for the final part of franchise.
7. Prequel In How To Train Your Dragon” Comics: Fans of the franchise can catch up with prequels of “How To Train Your Dragon 3” in comics released by Dark Horse. According to Hollywood Reporter, “The first glimpse of the novel will be into Hiccup, Toothless and the conclusion of the second film.”
“How To Train Your Dragon 3” is scheduled to release on June 29, 2018.
Image Source: Facebook/ How To Train Your Dragon