Much is being talked about the new “Indiana Jones” franchise installment. The upcoming film has to bring the franchise all the name and fame it had gained in the past. The recent development for the new “Indiana Jones 5” is that the movie will be released somewhere in the year 2018. Steven Spielberg is very much eyeing “Jurassic World” and “Guardians of the Galaxy” megastar Chris Pratt for it. Read on.
Harrison Ford, 72, is rumoured to be replaced by Pratt who can bring more credibility and huge box office figures for the movie. Although, Pratt’s entry is still not official but the timing couldn’t be more right to make an announcement.
“Jurassic World” has reached scorching heights with its box-office collections and Indiana Jones has been named the greatest movie character of all time ahead of James Bond, Batman and Han Solo in a new poll by Empire Magazine.
Top Ten Greatest Movie Characters:
- Indiana Jones
- James Bond
- “Star Wars'”s Han Solo
- Alien’s Ellen Ripley
- The Joker
- “Die Hard’”s John McClane
- “Fight Club’”s Tyler Durden
- “Star Wars’”s Darth Vader
- “The Big Lebowski’”s The Dude
Pratt has addressed the rumours at many instants but he hasn’t even provided any definite answers, probably he is not even sure yet. But with rumours of “Indiana Jones” releasing in 2018, we surely think the new Indy will be Pratt, and here’s why:
- Everyone loves him.
- He is witty and funny combined with perfect timing.
- He can handle any kind of role’s physical demands.
- He can get the “Indiana Jones” big box-office figures.
- He is already part of Disney family and is a action-packed superstar.
Image Source: Facebook/ Indiana Jones