Kate Middleton is surely having a meaningful 2015 (so far), as she became a mum for the second time—not to mention her new fringe! Now a mother of two, with Prince George and Princess Charlotte, the public also saw more evidently how the Duchess of Cambridge also dedicated her life to causes she supports.
Popsugar reports that many of her civic engagements were connected to children’s welfare, as she effectively used her profile to foster understanding on the significance of developing, mentoring, and appreciating the youth’s mental health concerns.
As Kate Middleton, remains to ascertain herself as both a mother and a high-ranking member of the royal family, her character and her fun side can also be seen emerging—and this is why we’re looking at some of them, when the duchess seemed to be having so much fun doing what she loves.
Let’s look at them, shall we?
1. First on the list was when she had a chat with Grayson Perry over a glass of Smarties.
2. Next is this endearing moment, when she made her father-in-law laugh like this.
3. Yes, she realized her fangirl dream (like all of us) and visited the “Downton Abbey” set.
4. How cute is this when she and William cracked each other up?
5. The look of love. Kate and William had a baby and looked at each other like this.
6. How sweet was it when William took her in one hand and baby Charlotte in the other and brought them home?
7. Growing up so fast! This was when Kate larked around with Prince George.
8. Another precious moment when she pushed Princess Charlotte in this fancy pram.
9. Aww.. When she looked at her daughter like this.
10. Yes, not to forget, when Kate Middleton was as excited as we were about her new bangs.
Photo Source: Popsugar