Kendall is one of the hottest teen idols of the new millennium and has made a successful career as a runway model. But recent report on her diet schedule is harmful for her health. Read on to learn more about this scoop.
According to Life & Style, Kendall is feasting on precarious diets and weight loss practices to fit in with her new world — fashion world. With a height of 5 ft 10 in or 178 cm, she is tallest among all the Kardashian sisters. Her weight is 54 kg or 119 pounds and dress size 1. The 18-year-old stunner most recently shared her diet routine, which included 12 cups of detox tea a day. Detox tea has diuretic and laxative dandelion root, which can result in dehydration and other severe consequences if taken in access.
The insider also claimed that Kendall is eating very less to maintain her zero size figure. She is feasting on salad only and controlling her food habits. While focusing on her career and in an effort to be taken seriously, Kendall should not neglect health-related issues because health is wealth.
Let us have peek at her professional accomplishments until now:
- At age 14, she began her modeling career with the Wilhelmina Modeling Agency.
- Her first modeling job was a campaign for Forever 21. She also modeled at the official Hello Kitty Launch for Forever 21 in Los Angeles.
- As a professional model, Kendall was first featured in Paper magazine’s “Beautiful People” article series with Kylie in 2010.
- She has done photo shoots with OK! Magazine, Teen Vogue and photographer Nick Saglimbeni.
- In the Season 6 of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” during a family photo shoot at Nick Saglimbeni’s SlickforceStudio, Saglimbeni noticed her. Saglimbeni encouraged Kendall to pursue professional modeling as a career.
- She has modeled for the Sherri Hill dress line. She has also hosted fashion week parties with her sister.
- Seventeen magazine chose Kendall along with Kylie Kendall as Style Stars of 2011 and also the new Style Ambassadors for the magazine. She has two nail lacquers named after her from the Nicole O.P.I nail polish brand called “All Kendall-ed up” and “Kendall on the Katwalk.”
- Her first runway modeling job was the Sherri Hill show in New York on Sept. 14, 2011. Now at just 18, she has already walked the leading brands and runways in the world such as Dolce & Gabbana, Bottega Veneta, Pucci, Marc Jacobs, Fendi, Givenchy, Diane von Furstenberg, Donna Karan and Tommy Hilfiger.
With the burgeoning modeling career, fans would see Kendall walk among Heidi Klum and Naomi Campbell as a Victoria’s Secret Angel very soon.
And that’s the latest scoop on Kendall Kendall. For more entertainment news, stay tuned here on Movie News Guide (MNG).
You may also like to read the following:
Photo Source: Wikimedia Commons/ Georges Biard