Kim Kardashian shared a poignant message expressing her love for new husband Kanye West on his 37th birthday on Sunday, June 8, 2014. She posted it on Instagram along with one of their wedding photos, which shows the two of them in a black and white photo locking lips. So keep reading on to know more about Kanye West’s birthday bash including Kim Kardashian’s love note to Kanye West on his 37th birthday as well as some more “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” Season 9 update.
Without further ado, here is Kim Kardashian’s love note to Kanye West on his 37th birthday.
“Happy Birthday to my husband and best friend in the entire world! You have changed my life in more ways than you know! The way you look at life inspires me! I love you so much!!!” posted Kim on Instagram.
The couple celebrated with a big fondant birthday cake that spells out “YEEZUS,” which is the title of West’s 2013 album. Kim also attended West’s concert at the Summer X Games in Austin and shared three photos of him performing on stage. Click HERE to see the images.
This was undeniably a private affair. But, some of the events will reportedly be shown on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” Speaking of Kim’s reality show, the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” Season 9 Episode 9, which is the latest episode, will be shown on June 15, 2014 at 9/8c on E!
As for Kim and Kanye’s wedding, the interest in it has not waned despite the fact that it already happened weeks ago. The famous couple got married on May 24, 2014 at Forte Di Belvedere in Florence, Italy. It was said to be built to show off the supremacy and affluence of the Medici family. Holding the ceremony in a fortress means no outsiders, particularly paparazzi was allowed.
Here are some details of the event:
- Guests were asked to hand over their cell phones before the event
- Lana Del Rey performed at a pre-wedding celebration at the Palace of Versailles
- Andrea Bocelli performed at the wedding ceremony
- Friday night’s celebration took place in France. The couple flew their guests to Italy on Saturday morning
- Celebrity event planner Sharon Sacks planned the nuptials
- Los Angeles-based Lehr and Black designed the escort cards
- Galateo Ricevimenti prepared the Tuscan cuisine, including the couple’s seven-tier cake
- Vanessa Beecroft Art Installation provided the artwork
And that’s it for MNG’s “Kardashian”update including Kanye’s birthday celebration, Kim Kardashian’s love note to Kanye West on his 37th birthday, Kim and Kanye’s wedding details and the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” Season 9 update. Stay tuned for more details coming up about the Kardashians, including spoilers and recaps of their reality show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” as well as other entertainment news, only here at Movie News Guide (MNG).
Check out the video below: