New ‘Bad Boys 3’ Concept Art Revealed By Director Joe Carnahan!

By Alvin Albaciete | 3 years ago
New ‘Bad Boys 3’ Concept Art Revealed By Director Joe Carnahan!
PHOTOGRAPH: Joe Carnahan Official Twitter Page | New ‘Bad Boys 3’ concept art revealed by director Joe Carnahan.

It seems the boys of badassery is back after thirteen years of police shenanigans. Fans will be happy knowing that Will Smith and Martin Lawrence will be bringing more in the long-awaited third “Bad Boys” movie. Apart from Smith confirming his return to the franchise, director Joe Carnahan himself revealed a new “Bad Boys 3” concept art and release date for the third installment.

It is no secret that Will Smith and Martin Lawrence will be reprising their roles, Mike and Marcus respectively, for the third installment of the action-comedy film “Bad Boys 3.” Adding to the hype, director Joe Carnahan shared via Twitter a concept art for the upcoming buddy-cop movie.

According to Local10.com, the newly-released image still has on it the Roman numerals that is the same with its predecessors. The art features an intense shootout in an expressway, which reportedly is the Dolphin Expressway – if the caption that says “Duel on the 836” is an indicator. A motorcycle and explosion can be seen in the said “Bad Boys 3” concept art.

Also Read: WILL SMITH ‘BAD BOYS 3’ COMING; WORLD TOUR WITH JAZZY JEFF HAPPENING SOON

Although it is yet to be officially announced, the image itself is an indication that Carnahan will indeed be helming the third installment in the series. Hence, it is safe to say that in the trio, only Michael Bay will be missing. Moreover, it is worth noting that Sony Pictures has previously revealed the release dates for not only one but two “Bad Boys” movies – “Bad Boys 3” is slated for February 17, 2017 and “Bad Boys 4” for July 3, 2019.

Den of Geek, on the other hand, reported that Will Smith will be reuniting with Martin Lawrence. Smith revealed that when he and Martin met, they “both knew we were making another Bad Boys.” So, yeah, they are “definitely doing another one.”

While “Bad Boys 3” has yet to acquire a substantive production dates, as there has no official announcement released, the movie is a 100% go. From there, it is all about car chasings, guns and, well, badassery.

What do you think about Joe Carnahan being the director? Have you seen the concept art already? What are your thoughts on the upcoming “Bad Boys 3?” Let us know at the comments below!

Also Read: WILL SMITH TALKS ‘SUICIDE SQUAD’ AND ‘BAD BOYS 3’, WORLD TOUR NEXT SUMMER [WATCH]

Photo Source: Twitter.com/CarnoJoe

About the author

I'm a 20-something guy, who has since been a fan of words! Follow me in my search for the perfect poop.