New Report: Brittany Murphy May Have Died From Rat Poisoning

By admin | 4 years ago

Brittany Murphy and her hubby may not have died of natural causes, instead they might have been poisoned – according to a new lab report.

“Clueless” star Brittany Murphy, 31, died on 20th of Dec. 2009, and LAPD ruled her death was due to natural causes, as the actress was suffering from pneumonia at that time. Surprisingly, just five months later, her husband, Simon Monjack, also died and the same cause was reported for his death.

However, Brit’s parents never believed the LAPD coroner’s conclusion about the death of their daughter and her hubby. Brit’s father, Angelo Bertolotti, therefore obtained his own blood, hair, and tissue samples for outside testing. While Sharon Murphy, the actress’s mom, has been claiming since 2011 that it was actually toxic mold in their home which caused their death.

But the new lab report revealed something more sinister for her passing. According to the report, which was quoted by Perez Hilton,

“Ten (10) of the heavy metals evaluated were detected at levels higher that the WHO [The World Health Organization] high levels. Testing the hair strand sample identified as “back of the head” we have detected ten (10) heavy metals at levels above the WHO high levels recommendation. If we were to eliminate the possibility of a simultaneous accidental heavy metals exposure to the sample donor then the only logical explanation would be an exposure to these metals (toxins) administered by a third party perpetrator with likely criminal intent.”

That’s really shocking! It shows that the levels of heavy metals found in Murphy’s hair were so high than the normal range that it could have been caused from ingesting rodenticides, like rat poison. And then Murphy and Monjack both reportedly suffered from poisoning symptoms, like headaches, dizziness, and disorientation.

We hope that the responsible authorities will look into this matter more deeply, and find the guilty party, if it exists.

About the author