Bravo reality star, Russell Armstrong, 47, was found dead in the bedroom of his home on August 15. After an autopsy was conducted, his death was ruled a suicide. Russell did not leave a note.
Russell starred in the hit Bravo show, “Housewives of Beverly Hills.”
According to reports, Armstrong’s remains will be divided between his wife, Taylor, and his family. Ronald Richards, a lawyer, confirmed this to be true after he spoke with Russell’s mother.
Taylor, 40, had wanted to bury her husband, but his family said he wanted to be cremated.
Last month, Taylor filed for a divorce. She claimed that Russell emotionally and physically abused her. Taylor was there were her husband’s body was found by two of her friends. Russell had been dead for about 24 hours.
Bravo will re-edit footage from the second season of the show. The second season was to kick off on September 5, but the network does not know when the show will air.
The President of Bravo Media, Frances Berwick, says there have not been any decisions made on the premiere date of the show.
At this time, it is unclear if all or some of Russell Armstrong’s scenes will be deleted.