They are the worst and they are going to be at cinemas in the next few months. Everyone is fascinated with the idea of super villains fighting their own kind and the tagline of “Justice has a bad side” just adds more punch to it. Naturally, with the line up of the movie being so great, fans’ expectations are bound to be more. Here’s a list of 5 things that fans should look out for in “Suicide Squad:”
- 1. An incredible cast. With a cast that is currently ruling the promos and trailers of “Suicide Squad” one can expect some terrific performances (read Joker, Harley Quinn, Amanda Waller and Deadshot) and some kick ass punch lines, which the fan boys would love to repeat and exclaim when they watch the movie for the nth time.
- 2. A formidable villain. After having seen the Joker in the promos, one would naturally think this is the person for whom a bunch of misfits and dangerous criminals will unite and save the day. But reports suggest there’s someone really dangerous enough to threaten the entire world and in order to stop this threat; “Suicide Squad” is asked to take it down. The reason why our superheroes were not asked to do this because they wouldn’t kill as compared to super villains who will not think once before killing.
- 3. Epic action scenes. I would personally prefer Rick Flagg and Deadshot shooting some bad guys in a very “Bad Boys” style. How cool would it be to see both of them fighting like brothers and anchoring the team against all odds. From the promo that we have seen Deadshot and Rick Flagg appear to have some understanding between them, which makes one thing clear that Deadshot will be the one co-operating the most and will also be the most mature team member in the movie.
- 4. Further connection to the DCEU. “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” and “Suicide Squad” are the two movies, which will be playing pivotal roles in DC’s cinematic universe. So having them establish a base for other DC movies would be really helpful. With most of Batman’s nemesis a part of “Suicide Squad,” the Dark Knight won’t have to worry about his movies because he already has plenty of options.
- 5. Finally, Movie Pilot reported that “Suicide Squad” has been rated PG-13 when fans really expected the movie to be R rated. Given the scenes that are a part of the movie, fans should expect a not so soft movie and be sure to prepare themselves for some gruesome scenes.
Batman-news added that three new high-resolution pictures of Harley Quinn, Killer Croc and the Joker were recently released and they give a better look at some of the most anticipated characters in next year’s “Suicide Squad.”
The movie will release on August 5th.
Photo source: Facebook/DC Extended Universe