American television personality, author, actress, former model and creator and executive producer of “America’s Next Top Model,” Tyra Banks has predicted the future of the world of beauty on a July 7, 2014 article for the Wall Street Journal. She has very extreme forecast about effortlessly available plastic surgery, women’s self regard and robots taking over the modeling world. Keep reading on Movie News Guide’s (MNG) report to find out what she predicted about the future.
“As I look into the future, I see radical changes in both how people ‘attain beauty’, and how the world perceives beauty. In general, I believe, traditional beauty will be less valuable—and more uniqueness will be heralded,” wrote Banks at the starting of the write-up for the Wall Street Journal.
The 40-year-old versatile woman made some bizarre predictions which seemed like a sci-fi flick.
1. Plastic surgery will be an easily available option.
2. The hair extensions will outdated.
3. Due to climate change, there will be scarcity of natural food.
4. Human beings would be selecting traits for their offspring according to their fancy from a catalogue.
5. Complexion and facial appearance will intersect into an analogous shade for the majority of populace.
6. Complexion and facial appearance will be similar because looks will be so willingly available.
7. Marketing for the beauty business will upend.
8. All and sundry will have individual robot
9. For people sans plastic surgery cosmetics will give immediate, yet short-term results
10. Women’s empowerment will be an immaterial notion.
What do you think of Tyra’s predictions? Would you want to step ahead in that future? Make your opinion heard by leaving a comment below. Click here to learn more about Banks’ bio.
And that’s it for Tyra Banks’ predictions. For more details coming up about the personality, including her future venture and predictions, stay tuned here on Movie News Guide (MNG).
Check out the video below:
Photo Source: Wikimedia Commons/David Shankbone