What Will Make ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ The Best Installment?: Fans Have Spoken!

By Rosella Jane Vargas | 2 years ago
What Will Make ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ The Best Installment?:  Fans Have Spoken!
What Will Make ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ The Best Installment?: Fans Have Spoken!

The franchise name speaks loudly for itself. “Star Wars” is a blockbuster whatever installment hits the theaters. Now that another one, “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”, is already highly anticipated by the moviegoers, what are their expectations for this film? Read on.

According to Variety, an online poll was facilitated by Harris Interactive. This was under the commission of FusionOps. The said survey took place last Sept. 14, 15, and 16, 2015. The majority of the fans that comprises 63% believe this will be the most epic movie that will be released to date. The remaining 37% think that “The Force Awakens” will not be as good as the other previous movies. Harris Interactive asked 2,031 American adults into which 801 claimed they are fans of “Star Wars.”

Another part of the survey asked for their opinions regarding to the reasons why this will be the best installment yet. Three answers topped the survey.  The largest portion, about 36%, chose the ‘more advanced CGI’. Computer-generated imagery (CGI) is a fusion of computer graphics to give real-like images to different media, in this case, for the film. The two reasons, both at 25%, are “more interesting story” and “more true to the “Star Wars” series.”


Cinemablend explained these reasons. The earlier “Star Wars” trilogy is a masterpiece with innovative and advanced special effects at that time. There is now the challenge to even raise the bar since the present time offers more options for CGI technology. But of course, it will not be solely based on CGI as the entire crew including director Abrams could still use practical effects when opportunity permits.

The other two reasons intertwine with each other as fans hope the storyline will showcase more authentic “Star Wars” signature mark which will definitely help to make it more appealing to the moviegoers. The intergalactic, action-packed, cool film installments that were released before are the benchmark the producers, cast, director, and production team need to surpass.

“Star Wars: The Force Awakens” hits the cinema on Dec. 18, 2015.

Stay tuned to Movie News Guide (MNG) for more updates.

Photo Source: Star Wars/Facebook

[jwplayer mediaid=”101281″]


About the author

Hello! I'm Rosella or RJ as what I am usually called. I'm 20+ years old who absolutely loves writing and reading. I am a writer who dreams and a dreamer who writes. My other interest is watching and supporting local volleyball athletes. It is my dream to reach out and help my family first then more people afterwards by using all the God-given talents to me. I believe excellency, passion, and faith must always go together.