“The X Factor UK” 2015 contender 4th Impact answered 13 questions on a short Q&A session on Friday.
The girls were game on answering questions whether it was about their favorite thing about the fans or their biggest inspiration.
Albeit short, here are thirteen revelations the group made at their official Facebook page:
1. The girls like it very much when fans send them ‘lovely messages all the time.’
So keep it coming! Recently, the girls thanked a fan who made a sketch about them, with their previous performances as the background music.
And the sketch was pretty impressive!
2. They are really impressed on the politeness and loveliness of the British public.
Although the girls had massive support from the viewers in other parts of the world, 4th Impact would not have made it this far if it were not also because of the lovely people in the UK.
And the quartet has been making it sure to always thank God for the success and the British fans for their support.
3. Meeting Little Mix, One Direction, and making it to the tour are their best moments in the show
The girls previously revealed Little Mix, who was the first group to win the singing competition on 2011, was their inspiration and even requested to have their makeover look like them.
Apart from Little Mix, the girls took to Twitter last November 15 to express their amazement for finally meeting One Direction, who previously competed in the show.
— 4TH IMPACT (@4thImpactMusic) November 15, 2015
4. Adele’s “Hello” is their favorite “rainy day” song.
After the girls revealed that this was their favorite “rainy day” song, fans hoped that they cover it. And if they do, they will definitely give justice to it.
5. “Perfect” and “Little Things” are their favorite One Direction songs.
6. After the show, their next schedule is “The X Factor” Tour.
TellyMix reported that the tour would start in Aberdeen on February 12 and conclude on March 12 in Manchester.
7. Last week’s performance made them nervous and excited.
But they smashed it with their taken on Christina Aguilera’s “Ain’t No Other Man.”
8. Food and singing make them happy.
9. 2NE1 and Girls’ Generation are their favorite KPOP artists.
10. Their favorite colors are yellow, pink, blue, and orange.
Specifically, Almira, Irene, Mylene, and Celina love yellow, pink, blue, and orange respectively.
11. They love Cheryl for making them feel like as if they’re her sisters, very hands on to their performances, and humble.
So far, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini has been doing a great job in mentoring 4th Impact in “The X Factor UK” 2015.
12. Their first biggest inspiration is their mom.
13. Their second biggest inspiration second is Beyonce and Cheryl.
Watch 4th Impact’s take on “Aint No Other Man” by Christina Aguilera.
Photo source: Facebook|“The X Factor”
Video source: YouTube|“The X Factor UK”